ExitScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ExitScape

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~ Please Read ~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tart
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D
tart

~ Please Read ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ Please Read ~   ~ Please Read ~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:00 am

Well guys....... i might quit exitscape....... unless you know how to fix this....

Error_loader_client - Unable to download client.
silabclient was unable to download the client file

# Login to your computer as an 'administator' user, and then try loading silabclient again. This should give it sufficient access to create save client cache file.

# Or, create a new directory called C:\WINDOWS\.silabclient_store_32 or /.silabclient_store_32. If possible, set that directory to have full read+write permissions so that all users can write to it. silabclient should then detect that directory and use it for its files.

BTW ive tried all these option sadly none of them worked.

and nicole, say a pun ill come to your house and assault you in 3 different ways.
Back to top Go down
http://www.client.silabsoft.org/client.php
Nicole
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D

~ Please Read ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Please Read ~   ~ Please Read ~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:32 am

tart wrote:
Well guys....... i might quit exitscape....... unless you know how to fix this....

# Login to your computer as an 'administator' user, and then try loading silabclient again. This should give it sufficient access to create save client cache file.

# Or, create a new directory called C:\WINDOWS\.silabclient_store_32 or /.silabclient_store_32. If possible, set that directory to have full read+write permissions so that all users can write to it. silabclient should then detect that directory and use it for its files.

BTW ive tried all these option sadly none of them worked.

and nicole, say a pun ill come to your house and assault you in 3 different ways.

I have Silabclient that works. add me on msn adn ill send it to u and IT WILL WORK!
Back to top Go down
tart
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D
tart

~ Please Read ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Please Read ~   ~ Please Read ~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:35 pm

..........When i try to load the client SilabSoft come up with this:

# Make sure to accept the java signature it looks like this:

if the signature does not come up for you, some security software or parental settings may be perventing you from accepting it.

What the fuck do i do............. Miles knows the answer *CALLS MILES*

Miles24: Yes?
Tart: Tell me how to fix it!
Miles24: Ok,poptart you must go to the wizard of oz and beat that son of a bitch up
Back to top Go down
tart
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D
tart

~ Please Read ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Please Read ~   ~ Please Read ~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:37 pm

I already AM using silab........................ ANY OTHER IDEAS BEFORE I HAVE TO QUIT EXITSCAPE FOR EVER?......
Back to top Go down
Nicole
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D

~ Please Read ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Please Read ~   ~ Please Read ~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:26 pm

tart wrote:
I already AM using silab........................ ANY OTHER IDEAS BEFORE I HAVE TO QUIT EXITSCAPE FOR EVER?......

KAY weeeell if ur already using silab. than why u say silab not working o.o
Back to top Go down
Nicole
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D

~ Please Read ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Please Read ~   ~ Please Read ~ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:09 pm

i got an idea... try rebootign ur computer..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~ Please Read ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Please Read ~   ~ Please Read ~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ Please Read ~
Page 1 of 1