ExitScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ExitScape

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pking Tips, by Nicole

Go down 
3 posters

Whos tips are better?
Nicole's
Pking Tips, by Nicole Vote_lcap67%Pking Tips, by Nicole Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Rainandfire's
Pking Tips, by Nicole Vote_lcap33%Pking Tips, by Nicole Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Nicole
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D

Pking Tips, by Nicole Empty
PostSubject: Pking Tips, by Nicole   Pking Tips, by Nicole Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:06 pm

Im doing this because of stupid Rain taking my original topic than making her CRAAAPPY ASS ONE > : l
and yesterday i spent one hour almsot finished.. than my computer froze and i got all mad and went to sleep and i have school tommor Shocked

PK Tips

1. When you first log on type ::switch ( to ancients ) than click on Anakarl Teleport ( First spell on last row ) Than go to ::kqueen ( theres dragons there too ) and hit ONE bronze dragon with a DDS ( dragon dagger (s) and do NOT spec it, just plung it )and see if you hit near the 70s-80s. If you do not hit near there 70s-80s, log out and in and use Anakarl Teleport again and hit ONE bronze dragon again. Keep doing this until you hit near the 70s-80s.

2. Do NOT do ::veng in a middle of a fight because when you type ::veng and some guy hits a 70 on you and you need to eat you wont have enough time to move your mouse to a manta and click on it.

3. Do NOT click on magic tablet to use BLITZ in a middle of a fight because when you are on the magic tablet and some guy hits a 70 on you and you need to eat you wont have enough time to move your mouse to a manta and click on it.

4. ALWAYs remember to bring a MOUSE TOY and a DDS ( dragon dagger (s) ). Do not bring mouse toy if you can afford a ZGS ( zamorak godsword )

5. DO NOT loot even though you can, looting ruins your rep ( reputation ).

6. DO NOT ever use range, it makes you look nooby and ruins your rep ( reuptation ).

7. Avoid using DH ( DHAROKS ) if you could afford 3RD AGE and a GS ( godsword ( preferabbly ZAMORAK GODSWORD ) ) because 3rd age gives more STRENGTH bonus than DH ( DHAROKS ). Also when you PK in 3rd age make sure you are holding and ODD NUMBER of RUNE ARROWS ( perferably 31 ).

8. NEVER use prayer, its just nooby and against rule?

9. Buy as many FC ( Fire Capes ) as possible so you can and than wear it when you PK. Do the same with WARRIOR RINGS and ALWAYS hold an ODD number of RUNE ARROWS.

10. This rule is the most IMPORTANT out of all of them...

ALWAYS HAVE FUN!

Sorry for the last few Tips, its kinda crappy but its true tbh...

And

With Tip 7, this will answer all your questions about why i never used Dharocks and 3rd age.

Now Remember Tip 10. and follow these Tips to be a BETTER PKER than me!

PS. there may be a tip or two that i did NOT type so people will not be a better pker than me (:

That is all, thank you for wasting your time in reading this (:

Ohkay, you guys can post now : D just no bad comments or ill delete this : O

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EASIER TO UNDERSTAND TIPS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that that didnt make sense because im used to doing it : s and its like reaaaly hard to explain lol. so this section will make it more easier for you guys to udnerstand lol.

EASIER to understand PKing Tips.

1. Use Anakarl teleport - First spell on last row of ancients.

2. Do not use Veng and Blitz when pking.

3. Bring Mouse Toy and DDS - Unless you can afford GS.

4. Do NOT loot or range - ruins ur rep.

5. Use DH - Unless you can afford 3rd age

6. Always carry odd number of rune arrows, firecapes and Warrior rings.

7. Pk people you can pk, for example if you are Rainandfire, you know u cant pk Nicole so dont (;

8. When you fight, dont use Pot until ur oppenent reaches Half Their HP.

9. Dont talk on MSN, FB, Eat, Use the Phone and PK on another sever unless you can.

10. ALWAYS HAVE FUN!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOPE THAT IS EASIER FOR YOU GUYS TO UNDERSTAND
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Nicole on Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:10 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
cruser101
CommonMember
CommonMember

PostSubject: Re: Pking Tips, by Nicole   Pking Tips, by Nicole Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:09 pm

dont tell them about kqueen!!!
Very Happy it must be a secret!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cruser101
CommonMember
CommonMember

PostSubject: Re: Pking Tips, by Nicole   Pking Tips, by Nicole Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:10 pm

good tips!
Back to top Go down
Nicole
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D

PostSubject: Re: Pking Tips, by Nicole   Pking Tips, by Nicole Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:11 pm

you are a jackass read what i typed. DO NOT POST ...
Back to top Go down
Nicole
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D

PostSubject: Re: Pking Tips, by Nicole   Pking Tips, by Nicole Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:12 pm

Miles before you lock please delete the posts Me and Cruser made on this topic lol
Back to top Go down
Nicole
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D

PostSubject: Re: Pking Tips, by Nicole   Pking Tips, by Nicole Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:58 pm

EDITTED
Back to top Go down
banned2
Bloodline
Bloodline

PostSubject: Re: Pking Tips, by Nicole   Pking Tips, by Nicole Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:47 pm

lol, your tips are noobish, a odd amount of rune rune arrows? more than 1 firecape, haha that won't do anything... just go to my guide please lol sad
Back to top Go down
Nicole
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D

PostSubject: Re: Pking Tips, by Nicole   Pking Tips, by Nicole Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:04 pm

roofl thats what u think?...
Back to top Go down
Nicole
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D

PostSubject: Re: Pking Tips, by Nicole   Pking Tips, by Nicole Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:28 pm

Bristole used my tips and now hes hitting freaking 90s O__O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pking Tips, by Nicole   Pking Tips, by Nicole Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pking Tips, by Nicole
Page 1 of 1