ExitScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ExitScape

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thanks alot...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tart
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D
tart

Thanks alot... Empty
PostSubject: Thanks alot...   Thanks alot... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:08 am

You guys are fucking idiots man...... i leave..... and no one says anything... thats fucked up.... i still need my shitty silab working... and miles just stops trying to help what the fuck i dont care if im cussing my ass off it just pisses me off to see you guys not actually thinking about the problems with silab that i have
Back to top Go down
http://www.client.silabsoft.org/client.php
banned2
Bloodline
Bloodline

Thanks alot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks alot...   Thanks alot... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:34 pm

>.>
Back to top Go down
cruser101
CommonMember
CommonMember

Thanks alot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks alot...   Thanks alot... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:14 pm

dude we cant do whats above us if we dont know whats wrong we cant help you its your own problem -.- sounds rude but it isnt its just that we cant do anything about it en you blame us/them?! what r u 10?
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Administrator
Miles24

Thanks alot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks alot...   Thanks alot... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:06 pm

tart all i can say is try reinstalling web explorer and see if it helps or find a new client that works with silab items.
Back to top Go down
http://exitscape.no-ip.biz
Nicole
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D

Thanks alot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks alot...   Thanks alot... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:28 pm

tart all i can say. is make another User on ur computer than use silabs on that... thats what i do : D

my accounts silab woulndt work until i logged on my mums account and than it worked thna i switche d back to my account nad it started to work o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thanks alot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks alot...   Thanks alot... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks alot...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ExitScape :: Your ExitScape :: ExitScape Discussion-
Jump to: