ExitScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ExitScape

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath

Go down 
+3
Nicole
br1st0lpk3r
cruser101
7 posters
AuthorMessage
cruser101
CommonMember
CommonMember

about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath Empty
PostSubject: about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath   about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:34 am

br1st0l is a ass licker idk how to form that in other words lol but i think he dont diserve mod he killed a friend of mine with admin spell in safe zone besides that be4 he got mod he teamed-massed-sara guth +range en all that stuff he didnt do all these tings where admins or mods are so thats why i say hes an ass licker, next time ill make scrn shot so u can all see what ass licker he is lol

Last edited by cruser101 on Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
br1st0lpk3r

PostSubject: reply   about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:38 am

i did sara guth range nicole confronted me about this she said dont do it again and i did use mod spell in safe because the guy was disrespecting staff and my freinds
Back to top Go down
cruser101
CommonMember
CommonMember

PostSubject: Re: about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath   about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:40 am

not only that lol you always kill ppl in safe when ever you are nto mod or u are en besides that u allways range with sara en guth when admis is off nub and you where never active on the forum b4 i said id make treath about you -.-
Back to top Go down
Nicole
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D

PostSubject: Re: about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath   about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:48 pm

Forget what i typed here lol

ediiiiiiited
Back to top Go down
Nicole
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D

PostSubject: Re: about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath   about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:18 am

ohkaay... now someguy said bristol was like PK TOURNY PRIZE 100M and than he went there and than he said bristole said " Let me max on u" and before he said yes or no. bristol just killed him..
than 2 ppl said that bristol was mod spelling them and some other ppl.. : s but there was no real prof..
Back to top Go down
cruser101
CommonMember
CommonMember

PostSubject: Re: about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath   about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:58 am

Nicole wrote:
ohkaay... now someguy said bristol was like PK TOURNY PRIZE 100M and than he went there and than he said bristole said " Let me max on u" and before he said yes or no. bristol just killed him..
than 2 ppl said that bristol was mod spelling them and some other ppl.. : s but there was no real prof..

yes so why did br1s0l even diserve mod he is a fcking ass licker (srry cant say it in other words >__< ) i think miles should give someone else the mod en not br1 (almost) every one else is bether who is kinda active lol
Back to top Go down
tart
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D
tart

PostSubject: Re: about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath   about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:10 am

You guys let me down... ive played for how long now? 6 Months nvm i mean 7 or.. 8 i cant remeber =S well anyways why do you guys just say fuck it tart we dont give a shit about you..
Back to top Go down
http://www.client.silabsoft.org/client.php
cruser101
CommonMember
CommonMember

PostSubject: Re: about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath   about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:12 pm

dude....

wtf are u talking about i bearly dont know you?? so wtf are u trying to say ??
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Administrator
Miles24

PostSubject: Re: about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath   about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:55 pm

tart wrote:
You guys let me down... ive played for how long now? 6 Months nvm i mean 7 or.. 8 i cant remeber =S well anyways why do you guys just say fuck it tart we dont give a shit about you..
tart if you didnt hear i am having a friend make a client for problems like yours. its not your computer its silab client it fuckes up for me alot too just not like yours does.
Back to top Go down
http://exitscape.no-ip.biz
cruser101
CommonMember
CommonMember

PostSubject: Re: about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath   about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:14 pm

Miles24 wrote:
tart wrote:
tart if you didnt hear i am having a friend make a client for problems like yours. its not your computer its silab client it fuckes up for me alot too just not like yours does.

miles no offence but can we just keep it at the main sublject br1st0l who doesnt diserve mod??

tart for ur problem make an own topic en spamm in there en not in mine please?
Back to top Go down
Nicole
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D

PostSubject: Re: about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath   about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:26 pm

tart wrote:

we care about u : O

I MADE A TOPIC FOR U WHEN U WERE GONE > <
Back to top Go down
Nicole
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D

PostSubject: Re: about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath   about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:57 pm

argh Miles this is getting like waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too annoying . ive got like over a dozen complaints about Br1st0l. O_O its getting reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally annoying and like i nver see him so i can do anything about it... well i saw him once at adminzone ... thats all O____O
Back to top Go down
Koala
Koala

PostSubject: Re: about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath   about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:44 am

I like Br1st0l alright.
Back to top Go down
cruser101
CommonMember
CommonMember

PostSubject: Re: about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath   about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:33 am

Koala wrote:
I like Br1st0l alright.

becuz? he gives you stuff ?
Back to top Go down
8 ball605
CommonMember
CommonMember

PostSubject: Re: about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath   about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:45 am

ok seriously cruser we all know u want mod and plus bristol didnt do any of those things stop eliminating people for mod
Back to top Go down
cruser101
CommonMember
CommonMember

PostSubject: Re: about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath   about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:21 pm

i dont have to be mod but still just giving it away is wrong en br1st0l is just someone who abuses hes mod en now that he is mod hes pretending he never teamed he never did enything wrong that makes him an ass licker but i saw him doing a lot of thing but i just didnt scrnshted him cuz we where friends in the start so thats why if never posted him on forum, if i did he had a loooooong bann so su ass licker of br1st0l
Back to top Go down
8 ball605
CommonMember
CommonMember

PostSubject: Re: about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath   about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:06 pm

ok cruser fine srry about guth sara ranging i was angry at the guys who teamed me PL0X anyways before bristol gets demoted they probably shoud demote S T F U hes an ass
Back to top Go down
Nicole
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D

PostSubject: Re: about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath   about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:12 pm

S T F U IS already gonna get demoted. he was just mod because on old sever before exit shutdown he made everyone mod...(which was kinda stupid lol) so S T F U became a mod...
Back to top Go down
cruser101
CommonMember
CommonMember

PostSubject: Re: about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath   about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:41 pm

see so dont whine lol br1 doesnt diserve mod! now miles could you reply to that?
Back to top Go down
Nicole
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D

PostSubject: Re: about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath   about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:42 pm

no thats S T F U now bristol pker : \
Back to top Go down
cruser101
CommonMember
CommonMember

PostSubject: Re: about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath   about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:55 pm

still br1st0l is ass licker en he doesnt diserve mod cuz he is a massing rule breaking licker
Back to top Go down
Nicole
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D

PostSubject: Re: about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath   about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:08 pm

sigh* we get it lol : P USE SOMETHING ELSE stop using asslicker LOL
Back to top Go down
Koala
Koala

PostSubject: Re: about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath   about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:14 pm

See Cruser, this is the problem. I don't think they're going to listen to someone who can't even SPELL correctly or use good grammar.
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Administrator
Miles24

PostSubject: Re: about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath   about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:53 pm

LOCKED LEARN TO GET ALONG INSTEAD OF FIGHTING SO MUCH! OR ELSE I WILL HAVE TO USE FORCE TO STOP THIS FIGHTING!
Back to top Go down
http://exitscape.no-ip.biz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath   about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

about the new mods br1st0l read b4 you close or delete treath
Page 1 of 1