ExitScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ExitScape

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lets take the time to show what exitwound has accomplished

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
banned2
Bloodline
Bloodline

Lets take the time to show what exitwound has accomplished Empty
PostSubject: Lets take the time to show what exitwound has accomplished   Lets take the time to show what exitwound has accomplished Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:29 pm

He has a source witch not a lot people particularly like, and has made it into something that is unique and fun, it has some features others don't have, lets take a look?

#1 Very very good pking.
#2 item training is not very unique but, i like it
#3 good economy- exitwound made it so the prayer only gives 100k per click, every 5 seconds, and some of the items in the game are well over 100-140m, so this defiantly improves the server's economy.
#4 the rules- there set in place for a reason, and i like them.
#5 good admins- some of the coolest people ive ever met on a private server.

All i'm saying is take a second to appreciate what exitwound
did for us.
♥rainandfire♥
Lets take the time to show what exitwound has accomplished Screenshot0005-2

Last edited by rainandfire on Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tart
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D
tart

PostSubject: Re: Lets take the time to show what exitwound has accomplished   Lets take the time to show what exitwound has accomplished Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:41 pm

Man........ youre hotter then a fire on wood

♣Tart♣
ACES FTW
Back to top Go down
http://www.client.silabsoft.org/client.php
Nicole
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D

PostSubject: Re: Lets take the time to show what exitwound has accomplished   Lets take the time to show what exitwound has accomplished Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:14 pm

rainandfire wrote:
He has a source witch not a lot people particularly like, and has made it into something that is unique and fun, it has some features others don't have, lets take a look?

#1 Very very good pking.
#2 item training is not very unique but, i like it
#3 good economy- exitwound made it so the prayer only gives 100k per click, every 5 seconds, and some of the items in the game are well over 100-140m, so this defiantly improves the server's economy.
#4 the rules- there set in place for a reason, and i like them.
#5 good admins- some of the coolest people ive ever met on a private server.

All i'm saying is take a second to appreciate what exitwound
did for us.
♥rainandfire♥

Its a source that like NOONE has nowadays.... they all have figgy reaperscape etc... not that fun playing those severs... i think we shuld use this OLD MOPAR - now silabs lol source... and REMBER MILES U NEEDA TAKE OUT THE ALTAR\BONES SO U CANT TRAIN PRAYER ANYMORE SO THEY WONT USE PRAYER... and u need to dl an ANTIMASS progam...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets take the time to show what exitwound has accomplished   Lets take the time to show what exitwound has accomplished Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets take the time to show what exitwound has accomplished
Page 1 of 1