ExitScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ExitScape

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Merry Christmas!!!.... and a little problem with my account

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tart
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D
tart

Merry Christmas!!!.... and a little problem with my account Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas!!!.... and a little problem with my account   Merry Christmas!!!.... and a little problem with my account Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 3:16 am

Nicole could you help me?
My pass got changed to the wrong thing because miles was about to make me a admin on exitscape.no-ip.info..... BUT.... he changed it to the wrong thing and i have no way of contacting you guys exept from here.
Btw, i have no clue if you can change it to what i want it as, but tell me when miles can get on so we can rearrange my account so i could get on it.

~~~PopTart
Back to top Go down
http://www.client.silabsoft.org/client.php
Nicole
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!.... and a little problem with my account   Merry Christmas!!!.... and a little problem with my account Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:07 pm

if u c miles please tell him to msg me asap. uhm theres no way of me to find ur pass sorry : \ make a new account and ill make it admin?... and wat do u mean hes about to make u admin. i already made u admin? :S
Back to top Go down
tart
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D
tart

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!.... and a little problem with my account   Merry Christmas!!!.... and a little problem with my account Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:41 am

You made me mod didnt you? He changed my pass to thw wrong thing because he was having "difficulties" my new name is poptart
Razz so if you could make it admin youd be on my uber pplz list
Back to top Go down
http://www.client.silabsoft.org/client.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!.... and a little problem with my account   Merry Christmas!!!.... and a little problem with my account Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!!!.... and a little problem with my account
Page 1 of 1