ExitScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ExitScape

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you think exitscape should get a new source?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
banned2
Bloodline
Bloodline

Do you think exitscape should get a new source? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think exitscape should get a new source?   Do you think exitscape should get a new source? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:46 pm

i think we should because, the server is heavily outdated, i mean without miles and exits interference this could be played on moparscape with no problem, and we still use object training, that's not so good.... and we have a very bad economy, no skills and very few players on most is like 20
Back to top Go down
Nicole
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D

PostSubject: Re: Do you think exitscape should get a new source?   Do you think exitscape should get a new source? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:01 am

NO NEW SOURCE. thats what ppl like about this sever. its Got skillz 7.3 u NEVEER see them anymore... lots of ppl asked me what soruce is this and where can they get it too...
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Administrator
Miles24

PostSubject: Re: Do you think exitscape should get a new source?   Do you think exitscape should get a new source? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:11 am

ima have 2 servers soon till my bro is old enough to take over exitscape... ima start my own cus i just want a server i own lol... technically i dont fully own exitscape cus exit put alot togeather for me other than a few little fixes i made...

that and i hate all the bugs it has in it they bug me more than they bug the server......
Back to top Go down
http://exitscape.no-ip.biz
Nicole
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D

PostSubject: Re: Do you think exitscape should get a new source?   Do you think exitscape should get a new source? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:48 am

Shocked Mad
Back to top Go down
8 ball605
CommonMember
CommonMember

PostSubject: Re: Do you think exitscape should get a new source?   Do you think exitscape should get a new source? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:22 am

maybe in a few months we can get a new source but we will need a really really good 1 Cool
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Administrator
Miles24

PostSubject: Re: Do you think exitscape should get a new source?   Do you think exitscape should get a new source? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:46 am

im not after a good source... just one with the fewest bugs... i can make the quests and all that good myself later on.
Back to top Go down
Nicole
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D

PostSubject: Re: Do you think exitscape should get a new source?   Do you think exitscape should get a new source? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:08 pm

dont turn it into those no pking just skilling sevesr Shocked
Back to top Go down
8 ball605
CommonMember
CommonMember

PostSubject: Re: Do you think exitscape should get a new source?   Do you think exitscape should get a new source? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 4:56 pm

im sorry but really i think we might need a new source but a really really good 1 not like jbirdscape or deltascape/one which wasnt seen
but yes we need 1 with fewest bugs but if we make 1 good server which never gets boring then exitscape will be famous
oh yeah no restart bug also i hate that 1 Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Nicole
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D

PostSubject: Re: Do you think exitscape should get a new source?   Do you think exitscape should get a new source? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:01 pm

if theres no restarts.. sever will shk because therell be ltos of NULLS...
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Administrator
Miles24

PostSubject: Re: Do you think exitscape should get a new source?   Do you think exitscape should get a new source? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:29 pm

server restarting isnt a bug lol...
its something i setup to clear nulls if a server nulls to much a null counts as a player even tho nothing is there...
it causes flooding wich can eventually 1 lag the server or 2 crash the server...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think exitscape should get a new source?   Do you think exitscape should get a new source? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you think exitscape should get a new source?
Page 1 of 1