ExitScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ExitScape

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When is enough enough?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Koala
Koala

When is enough enough? Empty
PostSubject: When is enough enough?   When is enough enough? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:44 pm

In a previous topic Cruser101 talked about how Br1st0l Pk3r abused his powers. I took up for Br1st0l in that topic. Now though, I see what Cruser was talking about. And, the best part is I have PROOF.

The things that I believe to be illegal in the order they happened:
This one I have no picture for, but I can describe it easily. I logged into Exitscape and used my secret item (don't want to say it, for then it will become too common) to become the Easter Bunny. He asked me how and I wouldn't tell him, so, while I was OUT of the Wilderness, he casted the moderator spell and instantly ko'd me. Luckily, I had banked the item (after you bank the item, you still have the appearance of the bunny).

Afterwards he kicked me for NO reason whatsoever (I managed to get a picture of the process being so slow):
When is enough enough? Bristolidiot1gn7

Teaming:
When is enough enough? Bristolteamingln7

I don't see why a guy who breaks SO many rules (hell, in 5 minutes) receives the rank of Moderator. All he's done is abuse his power.
Back to top Go down
Nicole
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D

PostSubject: Re: When is enough enough?   When is enough enough? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:03 pm

LOL I LOVE U KOALA FINALLY PROOF FOR HIM TO GET DEMODDED AND THAN PPL WILL STOP ANNOYING ME ABOUT HIm@#%#$^$^&
Back to top Go down
8 ball605
CommonMember
CommonMember

PostSubject: Re: When is enough enough?   When is enough enough? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:51 pm

U FUCKING RULE DUDE U JUST OWN LMAFAO U JUST DICED AND MADE HIM BANNED LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HE GONNA GET DEMOTED IN 5 SECS LMAO NICOLES GONNA BAN HIM 2 LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!U ROCK COME LET ME BUY SOME PIZZA WANT PEPERONI? lol!
Back to top Go down
Nicole
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D

PostSubject: Re: When is enough enough?   When is enough enough? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:23 am

hes not banned O___X
Back to top Go down
cruser101
CommonMember
CommonMember

PostSubject: Re: When is enough enough?   When is enough enough? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:49 am

SEEE i told u all!!! well that proves i am right agian Very Happy mmh i might consider of comming back , should i lol?
Back to top Go down
Nicole
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D

PostSubject: Re: When is enough enough?   When is enough enough? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:00 pm

lol u quit because of him? -.-
Back to top Go down
cruser101
CommonMember
CommonMember

PostSubject: Re: When is enough enough?   When is enough enough? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:15 am

no i just hate him en the reasen why quit is genaral : to many nub mods , mod / admins not on in my time , ppl who break rulez when admins not there , without admin or fun ppl its boring so i am alot boring so thats why im think to quit
Back to top Go down
Nicole
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D

PostSubject: Re: When is enough enough?   When is enough enough? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:44 pm

lots of mods demodded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When is enough enough?   When is enough enough? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When is enough enough?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ExitScape :: Your ExitScape :: ExitScape Discussion-
Jump to: