ExitScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ExitScape

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the syi guy who masses the server en made me reset

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cruser101
CommonMember
CommonMember

the syi guy who masses the server en made me reset Empty
PostSubject: the syi guy who masses the server en made me reset   the syi guy who masses the server en made me reset Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:59 pm

i know who syi is !!! lol

syi is a home made client who spamms (duhh) F r 0 z e said that he is syi but he says hes not the spammer on exitscape -.-

i asked for the client but he wont give me so just ip bann him miles!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tart
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D
tart

PostSubject: Re: the syi guy who masses the server en made me reset   the syi guy who masses the server en made me reset Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:58 pm

Ehh...... i think im going to quit exitscape..... sooner.... or later......
FUCK I NEED SILAB FIXED MILES!!!! EXIT!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!
Back to top Go down
http://www.client.silabsoft.org/client.php
cruser101
CommonMember
CommonMember

PostSubject: Re: the syi guy who masses the server en made me reset   the syi guy who masses the server en made me reset Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:19 pm

what is wrong with ur client then?
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Administrator
Miles24

PostSubject: Re: the syi guy who masses the server en made me reset   the syi guy who masses the server en made me reset Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:05 pm

my friend made a client im gonna ask him to rigg it to run with exitscape for me.
Back to top Go down
http://exitscape.no-ip.biz
Nicole
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D

PostSubject: Re: the syi guy who masses the server en made me reset   the syi guy who masses the server en made me reset Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:49 pm

DONT MILES NO CLIENTS ... lots of ppl dont play when theres client
Back to top Go down
Nicole
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D

PostSubject: Re: the syi guy who masses the server en made me reset   the syi guy who masses the server en made me reset Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:49 pm

i played these two severs and like there were like 70 ppl on daily... and then when cient came up only like LESS TAN 20 PPL PLAYD!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Administrator
Miles24

PostSubject: Re: the syi guy who masses the server en made me reset   the syi guy who masses the server en made me reset Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:02 am

exitscape will be playable by other clients im just getting an optional use exitscape client
Back to top Go down
http://exitscape.no-ip.biz
tart
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D
tart

PostSubject: Re: the syi guy who masses the server en made me reset   the syi guy who masses the server en made me reset Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:14 am

God im going out of my mind

Error_loader_client - Unable to download client.
silabclient was unable to download the client file

# Login to your computer as an 'administator' user, and then try loading silabclient again. This should give it sufficient access to create save client cache file.

# Or, create a new directory called C:\WINDOWS\.silabclient_store_32 or /.silabclient_store_32. If possible, set that directory to have full read+write permissions so that all users can write to it. silabclient should then detect that directory and use it for its files.

Any ideas...... if i have to wait another week im going to leave exitscape... then never come back.... Sad
Back to top Go down
tart
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D
tart

PostSubject: Re: the syi guy who masses the server en made me reset   the syi guy who masses the server en made me reset Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:15 am

Miles i tried to create the directory but obviously nothing works.
Back to top Go down
cruser101
CommonMember
CommonMember

PostSubject: Re: the syi guy who masses the server en made me reset   the syi guy who masses the server en made me reset Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:15 pm

eeh hello could we discouse about the topic i posted en not about a client who isnt working sorry to say but your in the wrong secsion lol >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the syi guy who masses the server en made me reset   the syi guy who masses the server en made me reset Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the syi guy who masses the server en made me reset
Page 1 of 1