ExitScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ExitScape

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

::HELL ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicole
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D

::HELL              ... Empty
PostSubject: ::HELL ...   ::HELL              ... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:52 pm

Miles in hell, ppl should NOT BE ALLOWED TO USE SARA AND GUTH cause some ppl acutally do go to ::hell to train on npcs... i have like 9 comaplints about Zkind4house using sara and guth in PK2 and massing with it... and if u look at ban appeals... Cruser101 even got a snapshot of it o.o
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Administrator
Miles24

PostSubject: Re: ::HELL ...   ::HELL              ... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:31 pm

idc about sara guth as long as they dont have a ranged weapon with it
Back to top Go down
http://exitscape.no-ip.biz
Nicole
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D

PostSubject: Re: ::HELL ...   ::HELL              ... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:52 pm

BUT THEY DO and they think just cause its no rules the can use it and aact all smart and stuff O_O
Back to top Go down
cruser101
CommonMember
CommonMember

PostSubject: Re: ::HELL ...   ::HELL              ... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:19 am

well miles i got a view scrnshot of that zkind guy en admins shoudl explane to ppl in game that the rulez stll count in ::hell -.- ppl mass me in heel as hell (lol) en i think admins / mods / OWNERS should take some time to explane ppl that using range is gay en even more gay if they ruse sara guth range en that the rulez still count in ::Hell
Back to top Go down
Nicole
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D

PostSubject: Re: ::HELL ...   ::HELL              ... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:41 pm

i think i already banned him lo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::HELL ...   ::HELL              ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::HELL ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ExitScape :: ExitScape - In General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: